Saturday, November 1, 2014

Turning 8. My Nephew PicaPica's Costume Birthday Party.

  My nephew's birthday is on the 25th of October, so he decided he wanted a party- 
a costume party.

Here's the birthday,pre-Halloween-party-that-turned-into-a-weekend we had with family and friends...




These are my children (El doctor and la princesa)  ready to go party with their cousins,




or as you may know them from my mother's blog (Babushka's Baile)




Here's the costume contest part of the night 
 


and of course singing Happy birthday to my eldest nephew.





This is my sister in law and brother MAC with my nephews



My brother and MY littlest one, the newest member of the family Dr. J


My little sister aka my mom's My Little One and the nephews


...how could I forget, LA TATA and picapica



And this is us, the hubby aka @iampugilism being silly with the glow in the dark fangs...


It was a great night overall as this was the first time I was able to enjoy some VINO (WINE for the English only audience) and party since Dr. J was born. It's been 5 years since my last baby, so not only were we celebrating my nephew's birthday and Halloween, I was celebrating the LAST of my pregnancies.  That's it, no more, the end. What didn't end was the fiesta. We were in familia, endless rounds of toasts, laughs and love.


Here are my brother and Dr. J the day after,



Do we know how to party or what?

AND If you don't like to PARTY or el VINO...






No comments:

Post a Comment